Wild Mint Natural Deodorant
Wild Mint Natural Deodorant
Feel fresh and odour-free with this super effective yet gentle Deodorant Cream, scented with a refreshing blend of Lavender, Peppermint & Rosemary Essential Oils
Our Natural Deodorant Cream uses a safe, potent formula that eliminates body odour while soothing your skin and keeping your pits feeling fresh and odour-free all day. This formula is aluminium, baking soda and fragrance oil-free and suitable for all kinds of skin.
We use a nourishing blend of plant-based butter and oils along with Magnesium Hydroxide and non-nano Zinc Oxide, two naturally occurring minerals that work together to neutralise odour-causing bacteria living in your armpits. These ingredients are safe and gentle on the skin.
The texture of our deodorant is like a creamy balm and it absorbs easily into your skin without making it feel too sticky or too dry.
- Use a clean and dry finger to remove a pea sized amount of deodorant from the tin. Split this amount between both your pits and gently rub it into your skin before exercising or after a shower. A little goes a long way.
- In case you’ve shaved and have very sensitive skin wait a day before using the deodorant so as to prevent stinging or burning due to the essential oils present in the deodorant.
- Avoid any water coming in touch with the product to prevent contamination.
- For External use only.
- We use pure plant-based unrefined butters and oils in our natural deodorant formulation, no stabilizers, thickeners etc. therefore these are sensitive to major temperature changes.
- Always store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. Avoid keeping in a hot place at a window or in a car as the heat will melt the deodorant and when it resolidifies the texture might change.
- In warm climates or in transit your deodorant cream might liquefy. In such a situation use a clean spoon or chopstick to mix up the liquified contents until it appears to be properly mixed. Pop it into the fridge for about 20 minutes and thereafter store it in a cool, dark place away from sunlight.
- In cooler climates if its too hard store it in a warmer spot in your home but away from direct sunlight.
Best used before 12 months if stored in ideal conditions.
- This pricing is for one unit only of this particular product only.
- For External use only. Please conduct a patch test on your skin before using. In case of irritation please discontinue use.
- Due to the nature of our products, unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds or accept returns. If you are unsatisfied with a product, please feel free to mail us at email@example.com with the problem you might be facing and we will try our best to resolve it.
- We typically dispatch orders within 3-5 business days from the receipt of the order unless specified by us
- Our products are handcrafted in small batches using natural, unrefined ingredients. Each batch of raw ingredients vary in scent, colour, consistency etc. This means that there might be a slight variation in the final product from batch to batch. This doesn't affect the efficacy of our products.
Aluminium Tin, Biodegradable Label
End of Life
End of Life
Aluminium Tin: Reuse or Recycle
Additionally if you are in Pune and would like to return your tin for a refill or for us to reuse for trials please get in touch! We will offer you a discount on your next order in return!
Good things come in small packages
Our Natural Deodorant Cream effectively eliminates body odour while being super gentle on your skin. It is baking soda free, made with nourishing ingredients, scented with essential oils, comes in plastic-free packaging and works like a charm.
It comes in that perfect size that you can carry with you wherever you go and you'll never have to worry about body odour again!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Natural Deodorants work?
Our skin is covered with millions of tiny microbes and bacteria that make up our skin's flora. This skin flora differs from person to person based on diets, constitution, genetics etc. Naturally occurring bacteria live in our armpits too.
Our Armpits have special sweat glands called Apocrine Glands which release a mixture of sweat, protein and fat. A common misconception we have is that our sweat smells but what really causes us to have body odour is when the bacteria, (living in our pits) breaks down the protein and fat released from our armpits, it is this broken down byproduct that causes body odour.
Natural Deodorants work by creating an environment that doesn't allow the bacteria to thrive in your armpits. Ingredients like Magnesium Hydroxide and non-nano Zinc Oxide create an alkaline environment in the pits that neutralises the bacteria living there and therefore eliminates body odour.
Why is Magnesium Hydroxide used in the natural deodorant cream?
Magnesium Hydroxide creates a high PH environment in your armpits that discourages the bacteria to grow there. As it doesn’t get absorbed into your skin or block your skin's pores (like aluminium does) it works effectively to eliminate the bacteria living in that area. It is also very gentle on the skin, it helps balance the body’s natural pH without stripping the skin of moisture or causing irritation and damage to the sensitive armpit skin. Magnesium Hydroxide is highly effective as it slowly changes the pH of your skin over the day and therefore leads to long-lasting freshness.
Why is Non-nano Zinc Oxide used in the natural deodorant cream?
Zinc Oxide is anti-microbial in nature and therefore works to combat the bacteria that feeds on the fat and protein in our sweat. Zinc Oxide is an ingredient in skincare that has been used for thousands of years. Zinc is commonly used to treat and heal wounds, irritation and damaged skin, therefore in our formulation Zinc Oxide is used to soothe and protect your sensitive skin in the armpit area. We use non-nano Zinc Oxide because the non-nano particle size will not allow for the zinc to get absorbed into the skin and therefore does not block your pores while working effectively to deodorise your pits.
I have super sensitive skin, will this deodorant work for me?
Absolutely! We've formulated this deodorant keeping in mind the most sensitive of skin. All our ingredients are super gentle on your skin. Our Active ingredients, Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Hydroxide are absolutely safe on sensitive skin so you should not have a problem. If you do experience irritation, it might be due to the essential oils in the deodorant. Hit us up in that case, we could make you an unscented version.
Help! My deodorant has become grainy.
Sometimes when your natural deodorant melts in warmer temperatures and while resolidifying it becomes grainy. This is absolutely normal. To fix this all you have to do is keep it out in direct sun until it appears to have melted down. Then use a clean spoon to stir the contents completely until they look combined. Finally put the deodorant tin into the freezer for 30 mins. Your deodorant cream should be back to its balmy texture. Keep in a cool dark place out of sunlight to avoid change in texture.
Is your deodorant an Antipersiperant?
Antiperspirants work by getting absorbed into your sweat glands and plugging your pores, they are designed to keep you from sweating. But hey! We believe, its absolutely natural to sweat, in fact we sweat to regulate our body's temperature. So why prevent your body from doing its job?
Our deodorant works by eliminating body odour. While it does absorb some sweat, our deodorant is not an antiperspirant. It does not block the skin’s pores, allowing the skin in your pits to breathe freely and remain healthy.
What's going wrong? The deo isnt working for me
Sometimes, when you switch to a natural deodorant from an antiperspirant, your pores might be completely clogged up. Your body might require a bit to readjust to using a natural deodorant. Just give it a week, it will begin to last longer and longer.
How long will one tin of deo last?
While this will vary based on how often you re-apply the deodorant through the day, we've found our 30gm deo tins to last a single person at least 6 weeks to 2 months.
Can I apply Deodorant on armpit hair?
Most definitely! Our Deodorant Cream will get absorbed into your skin whether or not you have armpit hair. If you prefer, you could remove the deodorant onto your fingers, soften it and then apply onto your armpits.
How do I know how much deodorant I need to use?
This will vary from person to person based on activity levels, your diet, stress etc. So we'd suggest starting out with a pea-sized amount for each armpit after a bath and working your way up or down from there depending on how it works for you.
Our formulation has worked for most people with fairly active routines for at least 18+ hours.