Deeply cleanse your skin with our Moonglade soap bar, designed to tone and balance your skin with every use. We’ve thoughtfully formulated this cold process soap bar using a custom blend of locally sourced powerful oils like antioxidant-rich Rice bran and conditioning Sunflower to give you a soap that mildly exfoliates your skin while leaving it feeling hydrated and replenished. These bars provide a rich, creamy lather and are completely free of ingredients like sulphates and phthalates.
Gentle enough to use as both a facial and body cleanser. Scented with a herbaceous, woody blend of Tea Tree, Lemongrass, Cedarwood and Spearmint Essential oils, this fragrance is restorative yet refreshing.
Made with locally sourced ingredients, this bar is a perfect sustainable swap that pampers your skin with the care it deserves. Ideal for all skin types, especially oily and combination skin.
Herbaceous, Woody, Fresh
- To prolong the life of your soap in the bath, keep it on a well-drained dish, standing upright to allow for it to dry between uses.
- If you find the soaps are too big for your hands, feel free to cut them into half to make them easier to handle.
- For External use only. Please conduct a patch test on your skin before using. In case of irritation please discontinue use.
- Unwrap the soap and keep it in a cool, dry place like your cupboard where you can enjoy its scent.
Essential oils tend to evaporate over time so we recommend using your soap within 6 months to enjoy its fragrance
Best before 12 months, if stored in ideal conditions.
- Our soaps are handcrafted in small batches and cut by hand and therefore no two bars will be alike. Various uncontrolled factors affect how saponification takes place and hence soaps vary from batch to batch as do designs. These are artisanal products so please allow for slight variations and imperfections, these make each bar unique and that’s what we love about it.
- This pricing is for one unit only of this particular product only.
- Due to the nature of our products, unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds or accept returns. If you are unsatisfied with a product, please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the problem you might be facing and we will try our best to resolve it.
- We typically dispatch orders within 3-5 business days from the receipt of the order unless specified by us
– Our SS Dailies Soap bars are wrapped in Kraft paper that is 100% recyclable.
– All our packaging is 100% Plastic Free and Recyclable. We use water activated tape to wrap our boxes.
– We use recycled paper shreds or honeycomb paper to safely pack all our products
End of Life
End of Life
Kraft paper label can be recycled or composted
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and inspired by the Earth.
We use responsibly sourced natural ingredients in all our products. Our soaps are free of Phthalates, Sulphates and Parabens. Each bar is cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure you have a hard, long-lasting bar of soap full of goodness that is both nourishing for your skin and safe for the Earth.