This bar has a cool, refreshing scent from a blend of Peppermint, Lavender and Rosemary, that will instantly awaken your senses. Walnut husk powder not only rejuvenates skin but also adds a bit of exfoliation to your skin. Indigo infused oil helps restore skin while French Pink Clay is known to soothe and renew your skin.
With all its goodness, Lilac Mist will make for an energizing start to your mornings.
Herbaceous, Minty, Fresh
- To prolong the life of your soap in the bath, keep it on a well-drained dish, standing upright to allow for it to dry between uses.
- If you find the soaps are too big for your hands, feel free to cut them into half to make them easier to handle.
- For External use only. Please conduct a patch test on your skin before using. In case of irritation please discontinue use.
- Unwrap the soap and keep it in a cool, dry place like your cupboard where you can enjoy its scent.
Essential oils tend to evaporate over time so we recommend using your soap within 6 months to enjoy its fragrance
Best before 12 months, if stored in ideal conditions.
- Our soaps are handcrafted in small batches and cut by hand and therefore no two bars will be alike. Various uncontrolled factors affect how saponification takes place and hence soaps vary from batch to batch as do designs. These are artisanal products so please allow for slight variations and imperfections, these make each bar unique and that’s what we love about it.
- This pricing is for one unit only of this particular product only.
- Due to the nature of our products, unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds or accept returns. If you are unsatisfied with a product, please feel free to mail us at email@example.com with the problem you might be facing and we will try our best to resolve it.
- We typically dispatch orders within 3-5 business days from the receipt of the order unless specified by us
– All our packaging is 100% Plastic Free and Recyclable. We use water activated paper tape to seal our boxes.
– Our Soap Bars are wrapped in FSC Certified Acid-Free Tissue printed with Soy-based inks
– Our labels are 100% Recyclable
– We use recycled paper shreds or honeycomb paper to safely pack all our products
End of Life
End of Life
Sticker and Label is compostable. The Tissue can be recycled or repurposed
7cm x 7cm x 2 cm
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and inspired by the Earth.
We use responsibly sourced natural ingredients in all our products. Our soaps are free of Phthalates, Sulphates and Parabens. Each bar is cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure you have a hard, long-lasting bar of soap full of goodness that is both nourishing for your skin and safe for the Earth.