Mint Meadow, with its bright and refreshing fragrance, is evocative of a verdant, fragrant meadow, scattered with marigolds.
This bar is instantly cooling and utterly refreshing from a blend of bright Lime and Litsea, energising Spearmint and sweet and spicy Basil and Bay Leaf. Spirulina Powder, packed with vitamins, nutrients, and plant-based proteins, lends the soap its gorgeous green and is highly beneficial for your skin. A dash of Marigold flower powder not only adds a distinct visual quality but is also packed with medicinal properties that are known to help stimulate and renew skin cells.
A tribute to endless lush meadows, this soap bar will leave your skin feeling loved and rejuvenated.
Minty, Fresh, Sweet
- To prolong the life of your soap in the bath, keep it on a well-drained dish, standing upright to allow for it to dry between uses.
- If you find the soaps are too big for your hands, feel free to cut them into half to make them easier to handle.
- For External use only. Please conduct a patch test on your skin before using. In case of irritation please discontinue use.
- Unwrap the soap and keep it in a cool, dry place like your cupboard where you can enjoy its scent.
Essential oils tend to evaporate over time so we recommend using your soap within 6 months to enjoy its fragrance
Best before 12 months, if stored in ideal conditions.
- Our soaps are handcrafted in small batches and cut by hand and therefore no two bars will be alike. Various uncontrolled factors affect how saponification takes place and hence soaps vary from batch to batch as do designs. These are artisanal products so please allow for slight variations and imperfections, these make each bar unique and that’s what we love about it.
- This pricing is for one unit only of this particular product only.
- Due to the nature of our products, unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds or accept returns. If you are unsatisfied with a product, please feel free to mail us at email@example.com with the problem you might be facing and we will try our best to resolve it.
- We typically dispatch orders within 3-5 business days from the receipt of the order unless specified by us
– All our packaging is 100% Plastic Free and Recyclable. We use water activated paper tape to seal our boxes.
– Our Soap Bars are wrapped in FSC Certified Acid-Free Tissue printed with Soy-based inks
– Our labels are 100% Recyclable
– We use recycled paper shreds or honeycomb paper to safely pack all our products
End of Life
End of Life
Sticker and Label is compostable. The Tissue can be recycled or repurposed
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and inspired by the Earth.
We use responsibly sourced natural ingredients in all our products. Our soaps are free of Phthalates, Sulphates and Parabens. Each bar is cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure you have a hard, long-lasting bar of soap full of goodness that is both nourishing for your skin and safe for the Earth.